March 22, 2007





I am SO glad we got the year-long pass for our family at the local children's museum. It is so wonderful for those days when we want to get out and do something without having to think about it too much. No matter how many times we go, the girls still seem to love it and not want to leave. The building itself is truly fantastic. German architecture with brick, brick, and more brick. I discovered a gate that was left open so the girls and I tip-toed on in and took some pictures. I bought them these outfits at H&M (the dresses were under $5!!!) and boy, did they get "oooh's" and "aaah's"! Ry and Maddie put the FUN in funky, that's for sure! I love to dress them up and take them exploring with me. I am SO grateful for these times we have together. I feel so blessed to be a stay-at-home mom! (Thanks Sonny!!!)

No comments: