Okay, first of all, there is something really wrong with the settings on my camera. I don't know what's up with that, but all of the pictures I just took of the girls in their Grammy-glam dresses turned out all blue and weird. I'm going to have to fix that (...which really means I'm going to have to have Sonny fix that). So... I found this great polka dot fabric a while ago and just HAD to find a way to make the girls some little outfits using these great funky dots. I twisted my poor mom's arm and she made these fantastic little dresses for the Ry and Maddie! The girls and I just love them! I don't know if you can see in the photos, but she made a sash for each dress and sewed beads on them by hand. She even made the girls matching bracelets. SO cute! Thanks Grammy!!!
April 5, 2007
Grammy Glam
Okay, first of all, there is something really wrong with the settings on my camera. I don't know what's up with that, but all of the pictures I just took of the girls in their Grammy-glam dresses turned out all blue and weird. I'm going to have to fix that (...which really means I'm going to have to have Sonny fix that). So... I found this great polka dot fabric a while ago and just HAD to find a way to make the girls some little outfits using these great funky dots. I twisted my poor mom's arm and she made these fantastic little dresses for the Ry and Maddie! The girls and I just love them! I don't know if you can see in the photos, but she made a sash for each dress and sewed beads on them by hand. She even made the girls matching bracelets. SO cute! Thanks Grammy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment