Megan...I just had to tell you how stinkin' cute your blog is! How and where in the world do you do all your cute pages and stuff? So so so CUTE! Next time you check Tif's, make sure your volume is turned down! She added music to her blog and it about scared the crap out of me!
Hey Dara! Thanks! I am addicted to digital scrapbooking. I am HORRIBLE at regular scrappin' so go figure! I get most of my "supplies" from theshabbyshoppe.com and from shabbymissjenndesigns.com, but there are SO many awesome sites out there for your digital pleasure! :) You could totally get started with the freebies at The Shabby Shoppe alone though. And then to create everything I use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. I think you can get free trials of both online. It's so fun, but just takes some commitment to learn the basics. I'm no pro, but if you ever want help with anything, let me know! I'd be happy to make you a banner for your blog! I also have a ton of links for different tutorials and fun places to browse.
This is a long post. Are you even supposed to comment on your own blog??? My gosh, I'm a nerd!
2 comments:
Megan...I just had to tell you how stinkin' cute your blog is! How and where in the world do you do all your cute pages and stuff? So so so CUTE! Next time you check Tif's, make sure your volume is turned down! She added music to her blog and it about scared the crap out of me!
Hey Dara! Thanks! I am addicted to digital scrapbooking. I am HORRIBLE at regular scrappin' so go figure! I get most of my "supplies" from theshabbyshoppe.com and from shabbymissjenndesigns.com, but there are SO many awesome sites out there for your digital pleasure! :) You could totally get started with the freebies at The Shabby Shoppe alone though. And then to create everything I use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. I think you can get free trials of both online. It's so fun, but just takes some commitment to learn the basics. I'm no pro, but if you ever want help with anything, let me know! I'd be happy to make you a banner for your blog! I also have a ton of links for different tutorials and fun places to browse.
This is a long post. Are you even supposed to comment on your own blog??? My gosh, I'm a nerd!
Post a Comment