HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONNY! We love you!
We hope you have the best birthday ever. You deserve it! We love you and miss you!!!
Hey Sunny! We are terrible at B-day's, but I promise to get us bettered! Happy Late B-day! We love you and are so greatful to have you in our lives!
I love you, too, Sonny! Your warmth and support mean so much! I love your gentle spirit.
Happy, Happy Birthday Sonny dear! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, A happy, happy birthday to you from me. Just call me cheese head...i am such a dork.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONNY! We love you!
We hope you have the best birthday ever. You deserve it! We love you and miss you!!!
Hey Sunny! We are terrible at B-day's, but I promise to get us bettered! Happy Late B-day! We love you and are so greatful to have you in our lives!
I love you, too, Sonny! Your warmth and support mean so much! I love your gentle spirit.
Happy, Happy Birthday Sonny dear! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, A happy, happy birthday to you from me.
Just call me cheese head...i am such a dork.
Post a Comment