October 11, 2007

Here We Go Again


We're taking the girls to Walt Disney World again this year. (Hey, I asked if anyone wanted to come!) We leave tomorrow. Ry and Maddie are SO excited! Oh man, they are just dying! It's going to be so much fun. We'll post a thousand pictures when we get back.
See ya real soon!

9 comments:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

no, I love YOU! i wish I could come!!

Pam said...

I don't think I can sleep tonight. I am so excited, too! Oh boy, oh boy...I'm going to see my old pal Mickey...

Beth Soelberg said...

Actually...I'm also dying in your behalf! WDW is the most wonderful place on earth. (I no longer count the temple, because it is actually the place where heaven and earth meet, so it's more like an in-between sort of deal.)

Have an BEAUTIFUL time!

Caity said...

So many times I thought "Maybe I should just pack up the kids and just go and surprise them!" Ha! That would have turned out to be more of a dramatic story than mom's tearful journey. I hope you have a blast! One of these days we really will take you up on that offer I hope you know!

Campbell Family said...

You little stinkers! How fun...I am jealous...sooooo jealous!

Carrie said...

If you don't post some photos pretty soon I'm going to go crazy. I check this think 300 times a day to see if you've posted yet. I'm dyyyyyyyyyying here. :)

Caity said...

Meg, i miss you! Come back to us Meg, come back!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

jeeeeeeeeees where are you!!! hurry up Im dying to see photos woman! (i love you oh so much)

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

How FUN! I'm so jealous!! I LOVE Ryen's random comments, especially the one about allowance!! Lucky you!!