So I have decided that this is the best toy ever. I love to look at different toy reviews and saw Honeybee Hop in Family Fun's toy awards. Exercise, music, fun, easy... perfect. I have to say that this toy has totally lived up to my expectations. The girls have probably played with that thing for 5 hours off and on today! Instead of hopping over the little bee, they prefer to run around in circles with it like a game of chase. I have never heard more squealing, laughing and screaming! It is hilarious watching my girlies play with this little gem. They are going to sleep so well tonight! Brilliant.


6 comments:
It is a great toy! Especially when the weather isn't so nice to go out in. They loved it! Way to go, Great Pumpkin! Mom
Wow Megan, is that your playroom? You look like you are one organized chica.
What do you think, do you think Roz would still like something like that? Does it work on carpet? I've started looking for Christmas ideas. You are the perfect resource to start tapping into.
Ha! Yeah, I swear by the bin system. It's the only thing I have ever come up with that works for our play room. They can play with whatever whenever, but only one bin at a time. LOVE that!
I think Roz would love Honeybee Hop. Not sure about carpet though. I'll check and get back to you. :)
I'd like to know about the carpet thing too. It looks like the kind of thing that Benson would go crazy for.
Ordering for Christmas...NOW! I am a big fan of toys that tire kids out completely. Plus, Helena loves to dance and do her "special tricks," so I think this fits right in! This looks like a good "winter" toy, too, for use when the weather's just too crummy and I can't face bundling the kids up to go outside.
The girls look like they're having a blast! I always love the photos on your site.
The verdict is in. It does work on carpet. We have the modern shag and I had to give the little bee a starting scoot, but then it went around just fine. If you have "normal" carpet I think it would work even better. So there you have it.
Post a Comment