
The other day, we showed Madelyn a picture of the Savior and asked her who it was. She paused for a moment and then told us it was Jesus. She looked at his picture for a long time and then smiled and said, "He helps me. He my brudder (brother)." My heart just melted and I stood there in total shock. She then said, "He makes me happy." Her voice was so soft and small, and yet, those few sentences spoke more loudly to me than any other witness could. It amazed me that she was able to say everything there is to know here on earth in those three sweet sentences. I can't help wondering how different the world we live in would be if everyone had the wisdom of my two-year-old. I also can't help wondering what other amazing things she has tucked away in that beautiful heart of hers.


2 comments:
Awe! She is sooooooooo cute! I love mom's dress on her too!
Hi Megan!
Hope you don't mind that I linked over from Caity's.
I'm totally not shocked that your little sweetheart said those things given she has YOU as her Mommy. Looks like you turned out to be just the person that I knew you would be.......a beautifully spiritual person and a wonderful Mother.
Post a Comment