Okay, so I know most parents probably think their child is the next Van Gogh, but Ryen seriously blows me away with her creative talents. She is all about using EVERY color these days. Earlier today she whipped up an artist pallet, a rainbow, and a duck. (There is no way I could draw a duck that well when I was 4!) She is such a genius! :)


5 comments:
WOW!!! I am so impressed! My art teacher told me the best thing we can do for the artist in our kids is not let them have coloring books and instead just give them plain paper. So good job to you for fostering the little artist in her. You should know that while benson has an extremely coordinated little body, he has no artist ability whatsoever. Hopefully I will someday produce a little one who will give me cute pictures to frame.
She is amazing! I'm not sure I can color a duck like that NOW! Okay, it wouldn't have that kind of character anyways.
I like that Carrie about no coloring books. I'll keep that in mind!
I am impressed as well. She has a lot of talent there. You go, Ryen. Keep up the good work, Mom!
hey lady. I want to write her too! email me your address and Ill write her asap. I love you!
Wow, great Duck! I am impressed if Spencer draws a circle with two lines sticking out for legs. Way to go Ryen!
Post a Comment