
I have SO much to be thankful for. This time of year is such a great reminder to not only recognize how truly blessed each of us are, but also to actively show our gratitude. I owe all I have to a loving Father in Heaven- but there are also many others who I am seriously indebted to. Namely, the men and women overseas who are unable to be with their loved ones this holiday season. Politics aside, these individuals deserve our thanks. There are a lot of ways to show these brave men and women your appreciation. Click here for a list of organizations to choose from online. Click here to send our troops an email. Click here to send a letter or care package to a specific soldier overseas. (This is what our family will be doing.) Let's all give thanks to the men and women who honorably serve our country and sacrifice their lives to protect our freedom.


2 comments:
Great idea, good for you. You are so right about this. I think it is so easy to take it all for granted now that it is older news. I look forward to doing it with you! Mom
Thanks for the reminder to send something to the soldiers. I'll be using your links!
Post a Comment