Here's a project I did as a Christmas present. I started with a plain old paint bucket I got from Home Depot. I can't remember how much it cost, but it was somewhere around $3-4. I just scrapped a cover for it and tied some ribbon on the handle. I filled it with goodies- this one was a family night theme. I should have tied a paint can opener to it, but I forgot to grab them when I bought the cans. :) The colors didn't come out quite as vibrant on our printer as they appeared on my computer, but I still think it works. It's a really fun and easy project.


4 comments:
It is a cute idea...my mom did that for my brother and filled it full of no bake cookies & sent it to him out in ID...(he is a painter) that is where she got the idea...yours is way cuter though. You are simply a creative genious! I am jealous:)
That is so cute Meg! So, I've decided that we can't live in the exact same town because people will always see how you put me to shame!
Megan! You never cease to amaze me with your cute projects and just general cute taste! I LOVE everything you do and would trust your ideas over anyone else I know (including myself). Someday when I'm rich I'm going to have you decorate my house. And hopefully we'll live by each other so that I learn from the project master.
Soooooo very cute! I was wondering how much empty paint cans cost too. Thanks for the info. You're so creative :)
Post a Comment