My mom headed back home to Michigan this morning after a 4-month visit. It was such a blessing having her here with us. We are all missing her terribly already. Thank you for spending this time with us Mom! We love you so much!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What fun times. It must have been such a Blessing having there for so long! I hope I get to have her some day! May she get home safely!
I loved the slideshow. I bet you had a lot of fun together... it sure looks like it! It will be a big change for both of you to be away! Maybe you should consider moving to drier climates for a change of scenery... :)
4 comments:
What fun times. It must have been such a Blessing having there for so long! I hope I get to have her some day! May she get home safely!
I loved the slideshow. I bet you had a lot of fun together... it sure looks like it! It will be a big change for both of you to be away! Maybe you should consider moving to drier climates for a change of scenery... :)
that was cute. :)
Wow, what a model grandma! Tea parties, dress up, baking, playing in leaves...She definitely gets and A+ in Grammy-ing!
Post a Comment