
I wish I had something to report about our pregnancy, but I only know two things... I am pregnant and I am sick. Beyond that, everything is a mystery. :) I know that a normal person would at least have some idea how far along they are, but my body is as insane as my mind is so there truly is no clear way of knowing. We've had a terrible time just getting an appointment with a doctor. I finally got squeezed in this afternoon, but they didn't have an ultrasound machine so I left with no more information than I walked in with. I have an ultrasound appointment scheduled at the hospital next Wednesday- so hopefully we'll have some news (or at the very least a due date!) then, but the doctor said the technicians are not supposed to give out any information. Yay! So helpful! I hope this baby is real and not just a very severe and prolonged case of food poisoning.


5 comments:
Love it! I was so sick with each of my children, how do we ever survive these things? Luckily it will be over in less than 9 months.
You are a strong woman Meg! Hang in there. I would say I know what it is like, but don't so sorry, but am catching what you're throwing out there. I hope you get some info soon cuz I am gonna go nutz and I am not even the pregnant one...hehe...We love you and you and your family are always in our prayers!!!!!
sorry I forgot a couple I's in some places...just insert them for me :)
Drats! I'm sorry you didn't get any info! It is so hard waiting for them to come let alone waiting for a due date. We love you! Keep up the good work sister.
We're all waiting with baited breath for the latest news! BUT I'm so sorry you're sick. For me, at least, it was hard to look beyond the immediate misery to the greater gift at the end, but now that they're here...I'd do it again. If anyone is strong enough to handle it, it's you!
Post a Comment