What is his name? Mr. Sonny Lee
How long have you been together? We met on Sonny’s mission so we have known each other for 12 years. We’ve been married for almost 8.
How long did you date? That seems like an easy question, but it’s hard to say. Our courtship was a disaster! We dated(ish) for 3 or 4 years… kind of.
How old is he? 31… the geezer.
Who eats more? Sonny
Who said I love you first? I don’t know. He thinks he did, but I think it was probably me.
Who is taller? I am pretty much a midget. Sonny is 5’11”.
Who can sing better? I think Sonny. Singing in front of people scares the living heck out of me.
Who is smarter? Sonny.
Who does the laundry? Me …but lately, my Mommy. :)
Who pays the bills? Sonny
Who sleeps on the right side? Which side is the right side? I think Sonny.
Who mows the lawn? Sonny, but I like to do it sometimes too.
Who cooks dinner? It’s a combined effort. My Mom has helped out a ton while she’s been here- God bless her! Usually Sonny and I trade off. He loves to cook and is phenomenal at it, while I hate it and feel blessed when my boxed mac & cheese turns out.
Who drives? Sonny. It freaks me out when women drive their husbands around.
Who is more stubborn? Me. Sonny is actually quite quietly stubborn though.
Who kissed who first? Sonny kissed me first… and was my first kiss.
Who asked who out first? Sonny
Who proposed? Sonny proposed to me under a lighthouse on
Who has more friends? We probably have about the same amount.
Who is more sensitive? Sonny is sensitive, but I think I have him beat.
Who has more siblings? Sonny has 7 and I have 5.
Who wears the pants? I think, to people who know us really well, it looks like I wear the pants because I’m more vocal. BUT, in actuality, we are a really even team. Sonny has his areas of expertise and I have mine, but we make all of our decisions together.


3 comments:
I love you guys! I love your love for each other.
Go Team! You guys are the best! You inspire us! We love you!!!!!!
Okay, I've heard you sing in front of people. In fact, I remember hearing you sing "Hero" (the Myriah Carey version) for a program in the Hart Branch...something for Young Women, I think? And BTW, you have a great voice.
Love this post. We hit the jackpot in the hubby department, huh?
Post a Comment