Bikes are the best! Looks like some spring fun.....Miss you....not sure if I have said that before...haha
Hey Bishop,Are those firework burn marks I see on the ground there? What kind of a person would do that? :)-Ben
Look at them go...so CUTE!!!!
Your girls really are soooo cute! How fun.. Kaycee Jo loves to ride bikes too. Her and Ryen are close to the same age, it's too bad we don't live closer they could be buds! ~Deena
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bikes are the best! Looks like some spring fun.....Miss you....not sure if I have said that before...haha
Hey Bishop,
Are those firework burn marks I see on the ground there? What kind of a person would do that? :)
-Ben
Look at them go...so CUTE!!!!
Your girls really are soooo cute! How fun.. Kaycee Jo loves to ride bikes too. Her and Ryen are close to the same age, it's too bad we don't live closer they could be buds! ~Deena
Post a Comment