March 13, 2008

The verdict is in...


It's a girl, folks.

13 comments:

Beth Soelberg said...

I've been wondering all day! Yippee! Congratulations!

Are you still feeling sick? I could tell you that that (supposedly) means your labor will be easier, but a) how true is that, really, and b) when you're kneeling at the bowl, who can think that far ahead?

We love you.

Carrie said...

Heck ya!! I was totally right! We need to swap our 3rd born, I think.

Anonymous said...

Darn it! I was cheering for a boy...hehe I love little girls though!!!! Yeah!!!! That is awesome! Congrats you guys!

DK said...

Congratulations you guys! Another girl... how exciting! Love ya, Deena

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

boy was i wrong. Awesome!!!! You know I grew up with 3 sisters and it was a BLAST! how fun. Congrats mamma!

Adria said...

oh i am envious!! i so want a house full of little girls running around...it just seems so much funner!!! congrats megan, you are a pro with girls:)

Campbell Family said...

I was totally off on this one! Congrats...girls are so much fun! You alread knew that. So happy for you! Love ya!

r.l.secor said...

You go sassy Mamma you! Let the girl party live on! Congrats! Hang in there!

How're you feeling about it Sonny? You're the man!

Caity said...

Yay! So is this one going to be little Caitlyn? :) I love you guys and I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I can't wait to see her! You guys were just meant to raise the most adorable girls in the world. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Three Girls!!!! I was so wrong. Having four girls in our family all right next to each other has been the absolute best part of having siblings. They are going to love each other. They will fight a lot....but in the end they will love each other more than anything. Congratulations!!!

Leanne said...

Do I get a prize for voting correctly?! I could just feel it for some reason. I have 4 girls of my own ya know and I love it. Being able to pass down clothing is the best too! I had wished that Ava would be a boy, but wouldn't trade her in for nuttin'.

Congrats Megan!