March 9, 2008

It's good to be free.


For any of you digital or hybrid scrappers out there, Shabby Princess just came out with this new kit. Download it for free, along with any others you may have missed here.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks! I always forget about the free stuff and it's sooo cute! My only issue is that I can't get photostudio to read the .png files so basically all I can use are the papers because they are .jpg files. I know you don't use this program, meg, but if you happen to know what the deal is I'd love to know! It makes me sad.

Leanne said...

Thanks for the reminder Megan :)

Campbell Family said...

Thanks! I love it when you share free stuff...now all I have to do is figure out how to use it!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

TOMORROWS THE BIG DAY!!!!!!