March 3, 2008

The Incredible Edible Eggs




We dyed eggs with the girls for Family Home Evening tonight. They were SO excited about each and every egg. After their baths, they insisted on taking just one more peak at their creations before going up to bed. It was so cute! These activities with a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old are always a bit of a disaster, but their excitement makes it infinitely worth the effort.

PS. I couldn't help thinking about my adorable nephew Benson and his love of eggs when I was watching the girls with theirs. Love you buddy! :)

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Holy Cow Meg...you guys are on the ball! I haven't even started to think about eggs yet! Good for you...you are such a good mom!

Carrie said...

That makes me so eggcited (ha!) to color eggs with benson. It is going to be a disaster I'm sure, but he will die to have free reign over a whole bunch of eggs. What are you going to do with them now?

Anonymous said...

Those eggs look magical girls! We love you!

Megan said...

I thought for sure the eggs would just go to waste, but it turns out the girls love them! Yay! :)