March 19, 2008

Pretty Much 100





Ryen asked me how old I turned yesterday and when I told her, she said I was "pretty much 100." This pregnancy makes me feel that way! Still, it was a really nice birthday. Sonny and the girls woke me up with flowers and breakfast in bed. Later, I found a note in the frig that said my little hubby has a "crush" on me. (How cute is that!?!) When Sonny got home from work, I managed to sneak a tiny nap and then we went out to dinner. Ryen made SURE our waitress knew it was my birthday so they could come out singing to me. When we got home, Sonny gave me a foot massage while we watched "Enchanted" and hit the sack. I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but it was exactly what I wanted. We'll save the fireworks for next year when I hit the big 3-0.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey, we watched Enchanted too! Awwww I almost feel like we were there with you, wishing you happy birthday. I'm glad you had a nice day. I can't get that calypso song out of my head now.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great B-day to me! We miss you. Hope things are going well!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Thats sounds like the PERFECT birthday!! I don't think one could ask for anything better! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful day....I can not believe how sweet Sonny is. I am always amazed at the stuff he pulls off. You are such a lucky girl.

DK said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a wonderful day. How sweet is that...the strawberry crush! ~Deena

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

Im the worst friend. I am so bad with birthdays. Im sorry honey. Happy birthday though!! I LOVE YOU!!! Sonny is the best. Seriously.

Leanne said...

Happy "late" birthday Megan! Sounds like you have a very sweet and caring husband. Just what you deserve :)