Every year I take Easter portraits of the girls, but this year it came so fast! The flowers weren't quite ready for us. :) So, I decided to take the girls' pictures at the beach. Is there such a thing as an ocean fairy? That's what Ry and Maddie looked like to me. Just look at those two sweet girlies of mine! I am so blessed.


5 comments:
Beautiful pictures as usual. Those dresses went absolutely perfectly with the ocean. Gorgeous girls!
Looks like you all had a lot of fun as well as looking fabulous!
I can't wait to see pictures of the 3 Ocean Fairies together!
Beautious!
I love the song too. I know it's probably for the other post, but it goes great with the ocean pics. I love Plain White T's!
If there is such a thing, Ryen and Maddie would be perfect for the job! I love the pictures Meg. Beautiful as always!
Post a Comment