
My kids are obsessed with this game right now. Since I grew up playing games like this, it's pretty cool to see them so interested. Ryen understands all of the rules and doesn't really need any help, but poor Madelyn just doesn't understand how to play and usually ends up screaming and throwing little plastic cherries across the room. It's hard to be the youngest.


4 comments:
It is the Truth...being the youngest is somewhat of a struggle at times. I know from experience...oh boy do I...hehe and so does uncle Drew! But look where being the youngest got us....:)
Wow, do they still make Hi ho Cherry-o or is that yours from back in the day? Some games are just timeless. Memory, Hungry Hippo (though it's the noisiest game EVER), Don't Break the Ice, Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land...
And I can't believe I didn't hear about Norma faking a heart attack! Sounds like shes a pro!
I love that game! Although I have to say I'm a little that I can only find it in the Dora version.
At least Maddie doesn't bite Ryen b/c Ryen's pulling her around by the wrist. We could have an Andrea/Beth scenario to deal with here. :)
Yeah - why is it that every "classic" game now features everybody's favorite cartoon characters? Even after purchasing a non-character version of Candy Land, Grandma had to buy a "Dora" version. (Helena calls them "Regular" Candy Land and "Dora" Candy Land).
Post a Comment