May 22, 2008

Our Little Graduate



Well, it's official. Miss Ryen Olivia is a preschool graduate. Sonny and I were laughing so hard when she was standing on that stage. She is such a ham! She kept yelling, "Hi Mom!" She yelled hello to her daddy and Madelyn throughout the program as well. It looked like her favorite part (besides the cake) was throwing her cap into the air- because she did it seven times. I'll see if I can post some video footage of her program. Ryen's school has been such a blessing. She is going to be so sad when it really sinks in that it is over. But, as she sang in one of her songs today... Kindergarten, here we come!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow they sure go all out with the cap and gown! How fun! Looks like a swell time. We sure miss you guys! I hope we see you in MI soon! Congrats Ryen!!!! Off to Kindergarden!!!!

Caity said...

I LOVE those pictures! You capture the best moments! It looks like quite the affair! Ryen looks so old :(

Andrea said...

Holy Cow! I don't think I had a graduation until I was in the 5th grade and I did not have a cap and gown. But how cute is it!!! I have never seen such an adorable thing. I secretly wanted to throw my cap in the air 7 times when I graduated too.

Caity said...

Meg, come on and post baby! I miss your girls already!

Leanne said...

I never had graduation until I was a Senior in HS! Lol.

Congrats Ryen! On to bigger and better things!