June 3, 2008

I spoke too soon...


While recovering on the couch, Ryen stuck a pink jewel up her right nostril. I have tried to help her blow it out and I have also tried to pry it out with tweezers. I'm going to try one more time and if I can't get it out, we are going back to the doctor's office. I seriously need a vacation.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The infamous dissapearing small item in the nose act...never a good thing....You do need a vaca!!! If you move to MI I will keep the girls so busy you won't even know what happened....lol...sorry I am probly making things worse...cuz I know it is not like you don't want to move to MI...it is just being difficult...Love you and good luck...atleast it was something pretty she put up her nose!!!

Carrie said...

Hahaha That's pretty funny. Good luck with that one. Good for her on the shots, though. Three cheers for being brave, Ryen!

Andrea said...

Isn't it like a splinter where eventually the body will reject it by pussing up and shoving it out? Okay even if that isn't true tell her that anyway and she will never do that again. Don't you love being a mom?

Adria said...

WOW...how are they going to get it out? i am looking forward to an update and how in the world they got the jewel out!

Beth Soelberg said...

Oh, and I know a REALLY good vacation spot. :)

Leanne said...

OH NO! I've never had any kids that did that..knock on wood.

I'll be waiting to hear the update on this one.

Leanne said...

P.S. I love that cute picture of the crying girl! Too funny!

Rachel Garner said...

...well? what happened? did you get it out? ahhh. the suspense! don't leave us hanging on that one.

Megan said...

Okay folks... I got it out. And I am having it framed. :)

Anonymous said...

haha that is too funny Meg...I am glad you got it out yourself!! SUPER MOM!!!!! How are you feeling? I hope things are ok...even better than ok. We love you and you are in our every prayer!!!!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Too bad it wasn't a cocoa puff. Many kids have gotten those stuck up their noses, but thats just a simple 'crunch 'n blow' away from freedom!

Campbell Family said...

Oh my...I can't wait to hear the update on this post! I have a feeling that you are in for a lot more excitement from this girl in the years to come. She is so funny!