Aww. Thanks guys! That makes me feel good! That cake was SO easy! I just used two little round pans I found in the craft/cake decorating section at Walmart. All I did was stack them and frost them. Pink, pink, pink- just like Madelyn wanted. :) She was so happy in her fancy pink skirt. While I had much bigger plans for her party originally, it still turned out really sweet. It will be a really fun memory I think.
4 comments:
Did you make the cake? It looks so great! What a fun party!
I was going to say the same thing, caity! Nice cake! That looks like so much fun.
Aww. Thanks guys! That makes me feel good! That cake was SO easy! I just used two little round pans I found in the craft/cake decorating section at Walmart. All I did was stack them and frost them. Pink, pink, pink- just like Madelyn wanted. :) She was so happy in her fancy pink skirt. While I had much bigger plans for her party originally, it still turned out really sweet. It will be a really fun memory I think.
why is everything you do so perfect! So cute! I totally want to come play at your house! And I love the 4th of july party! too cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment