September 3, 2008



Ally is growing so fast. Oh, how I love her.

“When God wants a great work done in the world or a great wrong righted, he goes about it in a very unusual way. He doesn’t stir up his earthquakes or send forth his thunderbolts. Instead, he has a helpless baby born, perhaps in a simple home and of some obscure mother. And then God puts the idea into the mother’s heart, and she puts it into the baby’s mind. And then God waits. The greatest forces in the world are not the earthquakes and the thunderbolts. The greatest forces in the world are babies.”
-
E. T. Sullivan

8 comments:

Caity said...

I think she's starting to look like Maddie! How ADORABLE! I miss that little baby!

Carrie said...

wow. That's an amazing thought. And wow because caity is right. She has maddie's mouth to a T!

Andrea said...

Okay thanks a lot for making me cry. Maybe it is because it is late or Aidan is sitting on my lap or I have had a bit of a rough patch lately, but whatever the reason the Spirit really hit me with that one. How important it is to be a mom.

Beth Soelberg said...

Beautiful quote. And absolutely true.

Next time Hunter breaks a glass and smears chocolate over every conceivable surface, I'll recite that to myself! :)

She is lovely!

Adria said...

i love that! you are such a wonderful mom, megan! if only we could all be more like you! ally is so beautiful! can't wait to meet her next time you are down.

Leanne said...

She is a little sweetheart. And I agree that she looks like Maddie. What a sweet quote too. I've never heard that one before. You always find the neatest things and have the best posts!

Tifani said...

O.k. so I love that quote. I totally agree!

Suzanne said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE!- Love Suz