September 3, 2008

Nana & Papa


I'm way behind in my blogging. Ally was born, we zipped off to Michigan, Ryen's school started, we got a lovely visit from Sonny's parents, and now preschool begins for Madelyn. Whew!

When Dave and Norma came to visit this past weekend, we were all able to just take it easy and enjoy each other's company. I'm afraid it wasn't very exciting, but it sure was enjoyable! I feel so blessed to have such remarkable parents in-law. Not only is it wonderful for me, but my children are totally spoiled as well. They are so lucky! Thank you so much, Dave and Norma, for all of your support and love and for coming out to see us. We love you so much and miss you already!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

I ran into Norma in the Temple right before they were coming to see you guys! It was so nice to see her and she was so excited to get out there!