Ally is going to hate me for this when she is older, but I have to document these pictures of her infamous "taking care of business" face. She's been making that same face since she was born, but it still cracks me up every time.
That's a cute one! Izzy had a taking care of business face too - but hers was much more traditional looking, not as cute. I think she always wondered when she was potty training how I knew when it was time, but that look would start to creep across her face and I would know! Silly.
2 comments:
That's a cute one! Izzy had a taking care of business face too - but hers was much more traditional looking, not as cute. I think she always wondered when she was potty training how I knew when it was time, but that look would start to creep across her face and I would know!
Silly.
That's so funny!
Post a Comment