We had such a great weekend at the beach. Ry and Maddie loooove our vacations! It was pretty dreary and cold while we were there, but the girls didn't seem to mind. Their favorite thing to do is swim at the hotel anyway.
I just look at the pictures and want to cry. You are so loving and close to each other and I want my family to be a part of yours! Man I miss you people.
Ryen and Maddie are so beautiful together and I never tire of seeing pictures of them. And now throw little Allygator in the mix and I'm smitten for good.
could they get any cuter? I love how they all match, I hope I have another girl so I can match her and Kylee like that! OH and where do you get your cute little tu-tu looking skirts for the girls?
I love the pictures of the girls. It is pretty cute that you can match them. I would love to match Roz and Cel but 4 and a half years puts them in different brackets for clothing. I'm so jealous. I'm glad you got to have a get away. -Suz
9 comments:
Ahhh, I miss the beach. Where did you go?
Looks like you had a blast!
I just look at the pictures and want to cry. You are so loving and close to each other and I want my family to be a part of yours! Man I miss you people.
Ryen and Maddie are so beautiful together and I never tire of seeing pictures of them. And now throw little Allygator in the mix and I'm smitten for good.
Has anyone ever told you...you have the most beautiful litter girls in the world!!!! They are 3 peas in the cutest little pod.
The beach would be nice right now....peaceful and breezy....ahhhh...happy fall!!!
could they get any cuter? I love how they all match, I hope I have another girl so I can match her and Kylee like that! OH and where do you get your cute little tu-tu looking skirts for the girls?
I love the pictures of the girls. It is pretty cute that you can match them. I would love to match Roz and Cel but 4 and a half years puts them in different brackets for clothing. I'm so jealous. I'm glad you got to have a get away.
-Suz
Just Gorgeous Megan!!!! Your pictures are AMAZING!!!!!! The girls look so cute!!!!
Those pictures are awesome!!! I love them!
Seriously way too cute for words! What precious...adorable girls you guys are blessed with!!
Wow such beautiful pictures! and girls of course! You are very talented. What a beautiful area too. where is that??
Post a Comment