
Instead of making goody bags full of treats and treasures for my girls to give their classmates this Christmas, I decided to customize candy bars. If I had thought it through, I would have chosen granola bars instead of Hershey's, but it honestly didn't occur to me until it was too late. Oh well. Their dentists know where to find me. :)


13 comments:
You never cease to inspire me. I love all your super cute ideas, and I'm storing them away!
I think those are awesome. I must say they look like professionaly made Christmas cards to me. I think those are so wonderful because they are personalized. Good Job Mom.
Hey guys! Megan, you probably don't remember me, but I swear I'm not a stalker-- Sonny and I go way back :) This is funny, I was just asking Tommy the other day if you guys had a blog and he said no. Maybe he was trying to protect you from me... Anyways, good to see you guys really do still exist! Your girls couldn't be any cuter, and I love your blog. I'm sure I'll be a regular visitor. Merry Christmas! --Melody
Oh yeah, forgot to finish my story-- so then this morning my sister Cindy emailed me your blog link. I'm not sure how she found it-- maybe through Sandy? Anyways, that's how I found you, in case you were wondering. :)
you are the coolest mom ever!!
Of course they have to be cute as ever! All because YOU made them. :)
Love the new template.
That is such a cute idea. You think of it all. Hey I was wondering if maybe since you are so wonderful at the blog page thing you could either tell me what to do or hook us up....cuz I can only find the stinky blogger pages and I need something cute now that we will have a cute little boy to post about....hehe.....let me know if you can fit me in....you are the best!!
Oh yay! Oh yay! Oh yay! Seriously Amber. Yay!!! I am sooooo on it. Do you have any color ideas? Do you want it kind of little boy-ish? Oh yay! Sorry, I can't stop typing "oh yay"! But oh yaaaaay!
Oh... and thanks everyone for the super sweet comments. I am totally blushing over here. :)
It's true, you are the queen of cuteness. How come you got all those good genes?!?!
You are so impressive with your skills!
a little boyish would be just fine!!!!! I am so glad you are excited to do it....it really means a lot to me, cuz I totally stink at that stuff!!!! You are the best!!!! Thanks a bazillion!!!!
holy cuteness! how do you make those? Im copying you but only if you share your secrets. you always have cute borders and backgrounds...
Post a Comment