I wish I had your knack for photogragphy and design. Aidan is a great subject, but I can never get it at the right moment or the right angle or something. You should do a photography tutorial on your blog.
Oh my goodness! How did you accomplish this bit of photography genius? You must reveal your secret to me. So much better than the faceinhole.com website. :)
Thanks guys! Don't you just want to smooch those cheeks? :)
Francesca- I snagged stock photos of the flower pot and the flower and then just cut each element out in Photoshop. I placed them where I wanted them and added a few shadows. Easy peasy!
Thanks for your comment on my blog (not sure which one of yours I was supposed to write on...:) They all look fun!)
Yes-I would like help with my blog. Mostly I'm okay with it---I'm pretty simple. I just wish I could figure out how to better format my posts... Any suggestions?
9 comments:
Oooohhh! I LOVE this!! Perfect for Wordless Wednesday!
that is too funny, put that on my list of things i want to learn how to do!!!
She makes a perfect flower.
You are so creative Megan. I love this and she makes a great flower.
too cute!
I wish I had your knack for photogragphy and design. Aidan is a great subject, but I can never get it at the right moment or the right angle or something. You should do a photography tutorial on your blog.
Oh my goodness! How did you accomplish this bit of photography genius? You must reveal your secret to me. So much better than the faceinhole.com website. :)
-Francesca
Thanks guys! Don't you just want to smooch those cheeks? :)
Francesca-
I snagged stock photos of the flower pot and the flower and then just cut each element out in Photoshop. I placed them where I wanted them and added a few shadows. Easy peasy!
Thanks for your comment on my blog (not sure which one of yours I was supposed to write on...:) They all look fun!)
Yes-I would like help with my blog. Mostly I'm okay with it---I'm pretty simple. I just wish I could figure out how to better format my posts... Any suggestions?
Post a Comment