What fun pictures, Megan. I loved getting a sneak peek into your life and your great state.
I have to admit that it never occurred to me that Arizona has horse ranches. I guess the image in my head has something to do more with hot springs, as well as southwestern food and art.
Thank goodness for posts like these. They make me a bit more worldy! :)
I am SOOOO moving to arizona, i could totally do the whole cowgirl thing. okay so i don't know if i could or not, but i love horses and i totally want some super cute red boots!!!!!
4 comments:
What fun pictures, Megan. I loved getting a sneak peek into your life and your great state.
I have to admit that it never occurred to me that Arizona has horse ranches. I guess the image in my head has something to do more with hot springs, as well as southwestern food and art.
Thank goodness for posts like these. They make me a bit more worldy! :)
-Francesca
Dear Meggie,
It looks like you guys had a great time! You are such a talented photographer. Have you done any art shows lately? -Beth
I am SOOOO moving to arizona, i could totally do the whole cowgirl thing. okay so i don't know if i could or not, but i love horses and i totally want some super cute red boots!!!!!
yay Meg! I love seeing the pictures!
Post a Comment