
I heart Target. Ooh, I really do! They have a serious clearance going on right now. I try to buy ahead for the girls when things are on sale and I totally scored today. They had so many cute shoes for 3 or 4 dollars. They even had tons of baby shoes for around $2. I snagged the most adorable rain boots ever for $3.74. Other great finds:
Entire Disney princess doll collection- regularly $60, now $15
A Leapfrog educational toy thingy- regularly $15, now $3
Light up princess wands- normally $7, now $1-something
Play Wonder princess dress- usually $30, now $7
Puppet theater- regularly $70, now $17
There was a lot more too! I'm too lazy to list every bargain I saw, but trust me... there were orangey-red stickers as far as the eye could see! I'm telling the Easter Bunny. We both love a good deal!


8 comments:
I LOVE Target too but you are the winning shopper! Such cute stuff...I will have to stop by there. I love when I see all those orange stickers...makes me happy!
Holy smokes! You really did get some good deals! You're making me want to go to target... but i have no car! such torture.
wow that is awesome, those a super great deals!!!
Oh great, now I HAVE to go shopping again. But what is a girl to do when there are such good deals.
Hi! I linked to your blog via The Blog Stalker; I hope you don't mind. I love your blog and I heart Target, too! I was in there this week, but I wasn't able to find alot of bargains because I was shopping with my three year old. There's only so many things you can look at when a three year old is with you!
The cutest blog ever! I'm so glad you found us to we could find you! Seriously- your girls are adorable! And thanks for the Target info. That place is my biggest temptation in life and I'm not exagerating! And thanks for the tag! Now you are forcing me to blog since I've taken a couple months off!
Way to go on the deals! Thanks for checking in on us, we'll do the same! Good to hear from you.
We just went today and found some good stuff too. Cutest shirt in the boys department for only 2 bucks... so I bought one in 2T, 4T, and 5T! hahaha ben was kind of freaked out but I really liked it.
Post a Comment