

The girls went to bed on Monday night praying it would snow. You would have thought it was Christmas when they woke up the next morning to the chilly white stranger. :) This was Madelyn's first time playing in the snow. She loved it until she realized she could no longer feel her fingers. (We don't have mittens for her since it never snows here!) I taught her to tuck her hands into her sleeves and she was fine after that. Ryen was like a little winter fairy, skipping around and throwing snow on anything and everyone. She and Sonny made their first snowman. I forget that I married an Arizona boy sometimes! Not everyone is part polar bear. We decided to take the kids out to dinner and there was nothing open! Almost all of the stores and restaurants were completely deserted. It made me laugh. What a fun thing though... their first real SNOW!


7 comments:
Oohh! I am so jealous! And I've been saying so to everyone who has gotten to experience the white stuff this year. We haven't gotten any - we hardly ever do. Those bright coats against that white backdrop look to good! And I love that snowman, too!
You guys look like you are having the time of your lives!
Yeah snow! We are hoping for some tomorrow. Who ever thought a couple of Michigan girls would see snow so rarely?
That looks like more snow than we have seen yet in Missouri this year - What a blast! I personally don't like it (that Hastings/Arizona blood again) but the girls could play in it all day! AND it sure is pretty!
Awww...that is awesome. Snow when you are a kid is the best thing ever. Especially if you have not seen it before. They must have been in the glory and Sonny sure looks pretty excited!!!
those pictures are adorable!
How much fun! Snow is more fun when you don't have to deal with it on a daily basis:) That is somethings I'm grateful for by living in AZ! Cute you guys:)
Post a Comment