June 24, 2009

My mom is so dang awesome.


Once again, my mom has flown in to save the day. She has been a packing machine! She cooks, she cleans, she carries, she does it all. How did I ever get so lucky? Not only is she so amazingly good to us, but she is also good lookin'. Have you seen her lately? Everyone at Ryen's school thought she was 40 and refused to believe she was my mom. She gets checked out everywhere we go- and it's not her groceries that are getting scanned. ;) She has lost so much weight and is so gorgeous it is just rediculous! (What other woman in her 50's do you know that runs 4 miles every day???) I'm not sure how I feel about having a "hottie" for a mom. And she is dating! Dating! I am so excited for her. She deserves all of the good things coming her way more than anyone in the world. Thanks for all you do and all you are, Mom! We love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know. You are AWESOME!!!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

She is one HOT mama. She looks so good, and I am so dang excited for her that she's dating. We want that lady married!!!! She deserves a good man. I think she could school me now :) I am glad she's there to help you guys. It's not a fun process and it's nice having someone there to help you keep your sanity. I was glad Steve was there for our last two moves, it makes a night and day difference. Keep that lady going, and tell her she's rock'n fine :)
-Suz

Adria said...

oh she is beautiful! what a sweetheart for always coming to your rescue!

Jill Ison said...

she does look young! what a great mom! (not just cuz she's a hottie either!)

Caity said...

We are going to have to make sure she relaxes the rest of the summer, huh? I'm soooo excited to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

True that is all I have to say. You are amazing Mo! We can't wait to have you back in MI you hot MOmma you!!!

Beth Soelberg said...

Send your mom a message for me...tell her I love her.

And what a blessing to have her help while things are so busy!

Brian and Beth said...

I want to be your mom when I grow up :)