Sonny and I have been driving all over Michigan, trying to decide where we want to live. One of our excursions led us to this house...which is really crazy...but we kind of love it. It is on 10 acres in the country with a really great school district. This victorian beauty needs a lot of TLC, but it's pretty dang cool, huh? Tempting.


9 comments:
so cute. but you know my question right???
is it haunted?????
i think its awesome that you guys just packed up and moved. wish i was that brave!!!
I absolutely LOVE it! I love anything Victorian! What are the chances of seeing some pictures from "inside"? Do you really think this house might be "the one"?
Ahhhhh! Do it! Do it!
Looks pretty cool. It would be fun if it were the one. -Suz
I was thinking the same thing...inside pics! I love the show House Hunters and this would be awesome to tour! Now you have to buy it so I can come visit ;) I love the back of the house. Gorgeous!
Wow, that's a great house. I love it.
I really love it. But are you kidding? There has got to be some ghosts in there. Like an old grandma in her rocking chair knitting and staring out the window. ha. But who doesn't need one of those in their house anyways? ITs so awesome Meg. Beautiful.
Oh Meg....It is beautiful. Not to mention the ten acres of fun!!!! Go for it. I need to see you by the way. You live in MI and I haven't seen you in days...ahhhh...what am I retarded?
It's gorgeous... I'm absolutely in love with it! ~Deena
Post a Comment