July 25, 2009

My baby is ONE!



It seems impossible. The older I get, the faster the years fly by- and the faster my children's years seem to fly by as well. Ally turned 1 yesterday. I can't quite seem to wrap my mind around that. It's hard to let her grow up, but it's not like I really have a choice. :) Since she has to grow up, I can console myself by the fact that she is growing into a spectacular person. She is funny and easy-going and patient and loving. She is my little buddy. Allyson brings more joy into my life than I can even describe. I cherish every moment with her. Happy birthday, darling girl! You will always be my baby.

2 comments:

Adria said...

your girls are so beautiful. that year did fly by fast. you and sonny were made to be parents. you guys are amazing at it:)

Leanne said...

Wow. That went crazy fast. Seems like she was just born! Happy birthday Ally!