July 14, 2009

My Sweet Madelyn...

Happy birthday, darling girl. Nobody makes me laugh like you do. You are my little buddy. My actress. My princess. Here are some things about you that I don't ever want to forget:

Your favorite color is pink pink pink
Your favorite movie is Strawberry Shortcake...the Cinderella one
You are a master at crossing your eyes
You hate going to bed
Your favorite outfits are dresses and skirts
You always pretend to be princess Aurora
You love playing dress-up and acting out fairy tales
You are happy playing with other kids or doing your own thing
You love babies
You have the most adorable run I have ever seen
You love make-up and getting your nails done
You want to be a princess when you grow up
You are a loyal sister and friend
You understand your feelings and the feelings of others
You have a kind and loving heart
You are a drama queen
You would do just about anything for a piece of cheese
You stand up for yourself
You don't always love being the middle child
You have an incredible sense of humor
You are graceful
You always sing in the bathroom
You could play games on my pink laptop forever
Your best friend is your sister Ryen
You are not a thrill-seeker
You love "The Wizard of Oz" and being "Dorfy"
You throw a mean tea party
You always bring me flowers
You still like to hold my hand

I am so blessed to be your mother, Madelyn Soleil. (And I can't wait for your party!)

2 comments:

Adria said...

happy birthday madelyn!! thats so funny that she likes cheese so much! i loved that house you showed a few posts back! amazing!! hope you guys are doing good!

Tifani said...

Happy Birthday! I hope she has a wonderful day!