June 6, 2007

Playing Pool





Ry and Maddie just LOVE our little pool. It's just big enough to feel like a pool, but small enough that the kids aren't frightened by it. As dorky as it looks, I'm really glad we bought it a couple of years ago. Especially with how humid and warm the summers can be here. This may be our only incentive to brave the outdoors for the next few months! I love to see how excited the girls are when I tell them it is swimming time. It's just so cute to watch them squeal and splash! My two little mermaids...

2 comments:

Caity said...

Those two look like so much fun! I can't wait for you guys to come! YAY!!! Just think about how excited they'll be about Lake MI!

Caity said...

Where are you pics of this last weekend? I love your new blog design! You'll have to tell me how you do it!