Ever since Ryen was a baby, we haven't been able to go anywhere without people commenting on her gorgeous hair. When I saw that there was a contest going on for the most beautiful hair, I just had to submit a picture of our little cutie. I'm sure a gazillion people will enter- as every parent thinks their child is the most magnificent thing on the planet. But, even if we don't place, it was fun curling Ryen's hair and doing this little photo shoot.
*I'm sure you're probably wondering how I got her to hold still long enough to curl that hair... M&M's. Lots of M&M's!



2 comments:
She looks so cute. I am sure that she will win. Let us know.
Sandi
So Helena has really beautiful blond hair, but she hardly lets me touch it, so it's always crazy with tangles and frizz. Hope you don't mind me using the pics of Ryen to bribe her. Also, I'm buying some M&M's tomorrow, for bribing purposes. Ryen looks GORGEOUS in these pictures (well, in all pictures, but you know what I mean.)
Post a Comment