September 6, 2007


Anyone want to go to Disney World with us in October?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

DO I?!!!! Oh yes we do but you know the air force. Ben has no time off left to spare between MI and Christmas. D'oh! But I am really excited to see the pictures you take!

Beth Soelberg said...

Absofruitly! Unfortunately we have reservations for Feb. 2008. Want to go twice???

Hey, you'll be there for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Wish I could join you!

Walt Disney World is the most wonderful place on earth.

Anonymous said...

Man am I out of the loop. I had been checking your blog for days without any new stuff on it and then I check today and wha...lah! You have tons of stuff.. I love the pics. Man I can't wait to see you. Can I go to WWW with you? Huh, can I? Can I? Mom

Campbell Family said...

We would love to but are already planning on going to Disneyland in the Spring. We haven't ever taken our kids there and I can't wait! It is the happiest place on earth you know!! Have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh man we are there!!!! The only problem is getting there! We will be with you in spirit...Darn we wish we could come with you...That would be the funnest trip EVER!!!! We miss you guys!