November 7, 2007

Mermaid Madelyn



Madelyn IS the Little Mermaid. ...Or at least, she thinks she is. Every single day she brings me one of her mermaid dress-up costumes to put on her. She HAS to wear her pants with it and CAN'T wear a shirt underneath. (Don't ask me why- I just work here.) It is so fun watching her dance around the house, pretending to swim and twirl and fight off Ursula, the sea witch. Ryen loves her dress-up clothes too and jumps right in as soon as she gets home from school each day. I love my imaginative little girly girls!

3 comments:

Rachel Garner said...

I seriously laughed my head off at the "Lickstache". That is so cute.
Your blog is so good. You are so talented!
Hey I updated mine again and I think that my family has an account set up for Adam the whole link thing is a little confusing to me though. If they already have an account set up can I attach it to my blog? A little confused. I will work it out.
Give your adorable girls hugs. I can't believe Madelyn. She isn't a baby anymore!
Blog ya later!
Rachel

Megan said...

She is too, too cute! She reminds of someone...hmmm...Ariel? You do have two little girly girls. They are so fun to watch!

Megan said...

...Yeah. That was Mom, not me.