November 28, 2007

Santa's Favorite Stocking Stuffers

Anyone heard of Just Me Music? LOVE it! My kids go CRAZY when they hear their favorite characters singing just to them! If you're stuck on what to get the little rascal in your life for Christmas... I would highly recommend one (or more!) of these CD's. They are a little pricey, but not when you consider how much your little bonbon shakers will jam out to their personalized tunes. Rather than buying directly from the company, I would recommend eBay instead. (I picked up three for the price of two with no shipping fees.) Wherever you buy them, they are sure to be a hit!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

aaaah and so it begins. The lady in the grocery store scolded me for naming my children with unique names because they would never be able to find their names on the personalized license plates or pencils in tourist shops. It is a really cool idea and I wish I could participate!

Megan said...

Ooooh. That's so sad!

Pam said...

The things they have available now. Any of you remember the computer generated books with your names as characters in the story that Aunt Mae used to buy you? Well a few of you, we had a couple of them. They've come a long way since those days...

Leanne said...

You're right, they do seem expensive, but it was fun hearing the sample songs with Ava's name in it. Thanks for the link!