November 15, 2007

She's Got Mail


Ryen loves mail so much! She loves writing letters to people more than just about anything. This week, she actually got a letter BACK! It seriously made her day! (She squealed and screamed and jumped up and down like she had won the lottery.) Thank you Aunt Caity for taking the time to respond to her. If anyone wants a pen pal, I know a certain little someone who would be in heaven. ;)

(Ryen sporting her new stickers)
Love you, Cait!

3 comments:

Caity said...

Oh, how cute! I'm glad she liked the stickers and I was so thrilled when I got MY letter from her! I love those girly girls of yours!

Anonymous said...

uh oh I think I might have found a special someone I can write a letter too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Payton is just like that. As soon as we send a letter out she thinks that she will get one right back. It is hard for her to be patient. I think she would love to exchange letters with Ryen!