November 7, 2007

Uncle Ben





HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother Benjamin! I've always thought of him as everything I'm not. He's got in spades every characteristic that I lack ...and I love him for it. Throughout my life he has been such an amazing example to me and I feel I have learned so much from him. I admire his bravery, his brilliance, his patience, and his kindness. He has a wise and gentle soul that makes him a tremendous husband, father, and human being. We love you, Bean! Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Caity said...

Beaner! I love you too Ben. Those pictures were so fun to see Meg. Thanks for posting.

Pam said...

I ditto that (well, except the brother part, well you actually are my brother too, but you are first and foremost my son, but no actually...) Oh bother, I love you too Ben, thanks Meg for the pics from the past. You say it so well!!!