![]() |
We really had an awesome trip to celebrate Ryen's birthday. She was so happy, it made Sonny and I laugh. We took her to this place called the Tweetsie Railroad. It was a wild west theme park with the main attraction, of course, being an old train that ran around the park. There were cowboys and indians aplenty. The girls just ate it all up! Ryen looooves her rides and went on just about everything they had at the park. (Maddie does not share Ryen's thrill-seeking ways!) With everything there was to do and see, both of the girls enjoyed riding on the fake horses throughout the park more than anything else. I guess they take after their Papa. :)
Besides going to Tweetsie, we also took the girls on a scenic drive through the mountains and to an arboretum. It was SO beautiful! We had a blast hiking through the woods and exploring the world we live in. It was a really great memory and a wonderful opportunity to teach the girls more about nature.
Ryen couldn't have had a better birthday/vacation and I know it was one she will remember for years to come!
*Click on the photo above to view our album.
Besides going to Tweetsie, we also took the girls on a scenic drive through the mountains and to an arboretum. It was SO beautiful! We had a blast hiking through the woods and exploring the world we live in. It was a really great memory and a wonderful opportunity to teach the girls more about nature.
Ryen couldn't have had a better birthday/vacation and I know it was one she will remember for years to come!
*Click on the photo above to view our album.



6 comments:
O yay! I've been checking like three times a day to see if you'd posted your birthday trippin pictures! I LOVE them! That looks like such a blast! You guys are the coolest! Love you all and I hope I get to see you SOON!
P.S. Mom says ditto.
I've been doing the same, Caity! Hahaha thanks for posting. Happy Birthday again little cutie pie!
That sounds like such a blast. You guys are always doing fun things. I wish I was your daughter!!! Man I hope we get to see you guys so stinkin soon!
I love it! How fun! I loved your pics. I love seeing all of you together in a photo. You need more of those. I think the swing pic of her and maddi is my fav. :)
Looks like a fabulous trip :)
I love your photos. I think it's so sweet to see sisters cuddling. Love the butterfly pics.
looking at them together makes me want to have a house full of girls!! i hope i have a girl next so kylee can have a little sister!! too cute!!!
Post a Comment