May 1, 2008





We went to school with Ryen today to celebrate her birthday. Her birthday is actually Saturday, but we are leaving today for the Smoky Mountains. We gave Ry the choice between a vacation or a party and she chose a vacation. So... we're taking her to the mountains for the weekend. We're going to do a little exploring and take the girls for a ride on a train. They are so excited! I'll post her official birthday stuff when we get back, but I just couldn't wait to share these pictures from today.

4 comments:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

sigh. i just can't believe it.

Caity said...

Cute cupcakes! You do a great job Meg! Have a fun weekend and Happy Birthday my sweet little Livvy! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww...look at her with her little girl friends. Man she is growing up too fast. Looks like a fun celebration!!!! Love you guys! Hope you have a good vacation for your B-day Ry!

Campbell Family said...

Happy birthday Ryen...I can't believe how fast you are growing! Hope you and your family had a fabulous vacation in the mountains. Sounded like fun! Love you guys!