She really is amazing and has such an eye for beautiful things. When you guys were up in MI, Ryen and I were looking at the moon and it had light coming off of it that looked like a cross and Ryen saw that right away. It was like you were squinting your eyes, but you didn't have to. It was amazing, but it was so neat that Ryen saw how pretty it was right away and was intrigued by its beauty. SOrry that may sound kinda silly, but I thought it was really cool.
Such an artist! Did you frame those or are those photoshop frames? Too cute. I am going to put your blog on my side bar of friends so I can get here more easily! Love all the pictures of the baby, she is adorable.
5 comments:
SERIOUSLY?!?!? Ally is just the sweetest little peanut I have ever seen!! You must visit AZ soon so I can personally squeeze her in person!
PS I would love to squeeze the other two peanuts as well:)
What a talented little lady! I love that you did that! Blogs are the best!
She really is amazing and has such an eye for beautiful things. When you guys were up in MI, Ryen and I were looking at the moon and it had light coming off of it that looked like a cross and Ryen saw that right away. It was like you were squinting your eyes, but you didn't have to. It was amazing, but it was so neat that Ryen saw how pretty it was right away and was intrigued by its beauty. SOrry that may sound kinda silly, but I thought it was really cool.
Such an artist! Did you frame those or are those photoshop frames? Too cute. I am going to put your blog on my side bar of friends so I can get here more easily! Love all the pictures of the baby, she is adorable.
Post a Comment