Oh she is adorable. Aidan is napping right now but I have a feeling we will watch it quite a bit once he sees it. I love the costumes. They were great. Where did they get the little dress-like things?
Maddie was a hit! Oh, how we wish we could be there in person to see some of these great performances. Love to all and how thankful we are for each of you! Papa and Nana Hastings
7 comments:
Oh she is adorable. Aidan is napping right now but I have a feeling we will watch it quite a bit once he sees it. I love the costumes. They were great. Where did they get the little dress-like things?
Cute as pumpkin pie :)
Thanks!
Pillowcases, Andrea. :)
Oh my goodness! She is so adorable Meg! She did such a great job! Thanks for sharing.
Maddie was a hit! Oh, how we wish we could be there in person to see some of these great performances. Love to all and how thankful we are for each of you!
Papa and Nana Hastings
hahaha what a little sweetie pie! Good job, Mads!
That was so precious!!!!! What fun songs!!!!!
Post a Comment