November 1, 2007

Did you know?


November is the designated month to increase adoption awareness and to celebrate the gift that is adoption. We have been so enormously blessed through the adoption of our Miss Ryen Olivia. I'll be writing more about that throughout the month- as my way of celebrating this incredible part of our lives.

9 comments:

Pam said...

We ALL have been blessed by this incredible, happy, creative, zany, loving, darling-precious sweetheart!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

aw. what an awesome thing to celebrate! My life is complete knowing that you are her mother. I love you. :) p.s. larz wasnt anything for halloween. He was a sleeping baby.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

thanks for reminding me!! i was going to try to do something everyday on my blog this month to celebrate too.

Caity said...

That's great Meg! I love Ryen so much!

Leanne said...

What a special blessing...and a beautiful one too!

Anonymous said...

We are all blessed because you and sonny adopted Ryen. Because of that the hasting family is apart of our family. It almost seems like it has always been that way! We love you guys!

Campbell Family said...

I did not realize that and I'm so glad that you said something! What an amazing blessing and gift adoption is. We are so grateful to be connected to your family through Ryen! You guys are so incredible and have the neatest family!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I did NOT know that about November! I knew I loved November, and now I have yet one more reason!

Lona said...

What a treasure you all are to our family. Ryen's placement was the most sacred experience of our lives. We have so much love for you and your big families, and love when we bump into any of them. Adoption is the Lord's program and we all certainly saw lots of miracles and tender mercies
in he process. Thanks so much for loving and including us. Life is amazing and we celebrate November with extra gratitude because of Ryen and you! Love-Lona & Dennis