November 3, 2008

12 comments:

Beth Soelberg said...

We're on the same page, girl...

Leanne said...

Vote? You mean for my favorite soft drink? I don't know of any other voting opportunities coming up. I haven't heard ONE thing about any presidential election.
-sigh-

Yep, I'll be voting. I'll be soooo glad when it's all over and the hoopla will die down though!

Megan said...

Amen to that, Leanne. I'm ready to vote for Pedro just to get this thing over with!

Carrie said...

Absentee ballots saved my bacon this year. They sent it to me in the mail, and I only had to get myself and my kids out to the mailbox to cast my vote. Thank goodness, because I was not gonna drag my kids with me to do it.

Caity said...

You know it girl!

Jill Ison said...

obviously! voting rocks.

Sonny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonny said...

what I meant to say was that even though we lost, I loved that we voted...and did it together.

RACHEL said...

i wish pedro would be been running, he might have won! He'd have my vote!!

RACHEL said...

ha ha ha, did you delete the bishop's comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the funniest thing ever!!!!!! i love you megan, you make me laugh, and i love laughing!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I did! I wrote in David Palmer for President. :)

Campbell Family said...

I voted...I wish it helped out more though:(