November 18, 2008

Leaf it to Maddie!


We had some warm fall weather last week so we took the girls for a little walk around our neighborhood to check out the leaves. We were all having so much fun goofing around together, playing in the leaves, and taking pictures. I crouched down to get a photo of Madelyn running towards me and all of a sudden, she halted, turned, dropped her pants, and "watered" the grass in someone's lawn. I am not that easily embarrassed, but I have to say... we haven't walked down that street since.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

What a kid. Oh to be a kid and not be embarrassed by anything. Is it freedom or a curse?

Adria said...

i wonder who she learned that from? no seriously who did she learn that from! that is really really funny!

Megan said...

I think this started over the summer when we drove to Michigan. We had to make a LOT of stops... some of them on the side of the road. (Don't judge us! It was better that than in our car!) Apparently, it stuck. :)

Caity said...

That is so funny Meg! I think she should be a Soelberg :)

Anonymous said...

Hey well atleast she is comfortable with her self and peeing in nature. I always hated doing that...Way to go when you gotta go Maddie...hehe...I would have been a little red in the face myself, but atleast you have a good pic of it...lol...that will be funny as heck in 10 years when she looks at it...lol

RACHEL said...

that is too funny!!! brooklyn gutierrez did that in my yard one time and andrea and i just busted out laughing!! when you gotta go you gotta go!!!

Campbell Family said...

so cute!